Friday 16 June 2017

No Bones About It - Double Slider Card


I have another Double Slider card to share with you today! I showed you one a couple of months ago using the Builder Birdcage stamp set - you can see it again HERE.

While creating the first one, I thought No Bones About It would make another fabulous set for this style of card - but sadly I had leant my stamps to one of my ladies so I couldn't try it immediately.

As soon as I got my stamps back I gave it a go .... and am loving the result! :o)


You pull the Tassel and a panel at the top and another at the bottom slowly emerge.


If you want a 'WoW' project, this is a great one to do .... and it's really simple.

I stamped the Dinosaur skeletons onto the front panel using Versamark and heat embossed using White Embossing powder.

I then used Sahara Sand ink and sponged this all over the panel. The sides were then sponged a little darker with Crumb Cake ink and finally I added a little Early Espresso ink right on the edges.


I repeated the Full Dinosaurs for the top panel and stamped one of the leaves from the set all around the edges.


I used two of the Dinosaurs on the bottom panel, leaving room for a message.

The Tranquil Tide Tassel was attached to the card by using a small piece of the matching Finely Woven Ribbon and loads of Tear & Tape!! :o)


Supplies

No comments: