Friday 2 June 2017

So In Love - Final Class Project


This is the last of my May class projects. It's another very simple, but so pretty card, created using the So In Love products and the Falling in Love suite.

There are 3 dies in the So Detailed Thinlits dies set. I managed to use each of them in the class. This one is more like a book mark shape, but I trimmed the ends to use it as a panel for this card.


The Very Vanilla Satin ribbon is beautiful. Everyone received a full reel with their class kits, so I could be a little extravagant with it on the projects :o)

I stamped the large flower onto the Vanilla mat using Sahara Sand ink and then water coloured them using the Aqua Painter and ink pad.

The Butterly was created using the Watercolour Wings stamp set and matching framelits.


Here are all the May Class projects together.
Supplies

No comments: